1. By signing an agreement with NOOK Design Ltd (us), we will both have entered into a legally binding agreement by which we agree to supply and fit the goods specified on the order form, and you agree to pay the total price specified on the order form, subject to the terms set out below.
2. You acknowledge that you have carefully checked the drawings on the order form and acknowledge that only works specified and any furniture or accessories specified on the drawings will be supplied by us.
3. You acknowledge that the drawings are not precise scale drawings and that we may make reasonable amendments to the dimensions. During the technical survey we aim to ensure that the goods you have ordered fit precisely. Occasionally there may be alterations to the original drawings which may result in the order value being amended. You will be notified of any significant amendments before you become responsible for them. PLEASE NOTE that any new drawing(s) you sign for will replace any you have already agreed and will become the drawing(s) we will deliver and fit to.
4. You agree to let our design department check the order to make sure that it is viable after the technical survey. In the unlikely event that our design department discovers that we cannot go ahead with this contract for whatever reason, we shall tell you why, in writing within 14 days of the technical survey and at the same time we shall return to you the full value of any deposit which you have paid and after that neither of us will have any liability to the other.
5. At the time of signing the order form you will be given an approximate installation date of the works to be carried out. The installation date will be confirmed as soon after the technical survey as possible. As we will never leave a project until it is complete and delays occasionally occur we can not be responsible for any changes to that date; however will ensure that you are kept fully informed and updated at all times.
6. Any quotation provided is valid for three months from the date shown; after that time we reserve the right to re-quote due to changing fixed costs and overheads, supplier price changes and any other extenuating circumstances.
7. Your right to cancel. You may cancel your order with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at any time up and until the date of the technical survey. We will acknowledge your cancellation and return any deposit paid within 14 days of the date of your cancelation.
8. Governing Law. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that country.
We offer three payment terms which ever you are most comfortable with:
1. 25% on order, 50% on arrival on site, 25% on completion
2. 1/3 on order, 1/3 on arrival on site, 1/3 on completion
3. 50% on order, 50% on completion
We accept payment by way of BankTransfer, card payment or cash. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques.